Beet Root (Beta vulgaris) has been historically cultivated for its culinary and medicinal properties. Beetroot became more widely consumed when chefs in 19th century France discovered its culinary potential. Betalains are the phytonutrients that give the root its vibrant red pigment that can also be used as a natural dye.
Beets deliver betaines, which help support energy and performance, and can add earthy flavor to food and drinks, to taste.
Organic • Gluten Free • Vegan • Non-GMO • Paleo Friendly
BENEFITS: Energy, performance
• Our Beetroot also contains the skin for added benefits
• Delicious and Water-Soluble
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan
• Wholesome nutrition
• Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
• Paleo Friendly
• Supports energy & performance+
• Betaines help deliver an earthy flavor to recipes
• Recyclable/Reusable Container